Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Academic degree in Economics;
- Good level of English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills, highly team oriented.
- Register the financial documents and accounting operations accurately and timely for the clients the company has in its portfolio;
- Prepare financial statements and management reports, under supervision;
- Follow the Company’s prescribed methodology, tools, and techniques;
- Archiving documents according to the company procedure;
- Preparing the client files according to the company's procedures;
- Fixed salary;
- Courses and certifications;
- Great chance to develop your career;
- Other bonuses and benefits;
- Dynamic workplace.