The EMEA Compensation and Benefits Conference is designed for HR professionals who have an international outlook and deal with global or European compensation and benefits challenges.
Presenting a combination of plenary sessions, case studies, and discussions, the conference programme will also offer participants plenty of networking opportunities.
The 2015 conference will provide you with:
- Trends and insights on critical challenges faced by organisations addressing the new world of work rapidly being changed by disruptive digital.
- Global compensation and benefits trends — comparisons and contrasts across various industries and geographies.
- A series of case presentations delivered by top HR professionals from leading organisations operating in EMEA.
- Interactive breakout sessions on a wide range of high-interest topics.
- An opportunity to interact with HR peers to learn from and build on shared experiences.
Google's Compensation Story: Maintaining a Competitive Advantage With Data-driven Decisions (Ajit NambiarDirector - Director Compensation, Google)
Postcards from the Future — Tomorrow's Global Citizens and Purpose-driven Leadership (Anne Lise Kjaer - Futurist and Author)
Global Total Reward Trends Trivia (Antonis Christidis - Mercer)
See the full agenda here.
Tom is a leading writer, thinker, and TEDGlobal speaker on the interactions between technology, business, and society. Having consulted for firms ranging from Google and Teach for All to SAGE and Mind Candy, he is currently the technology and media advisor for Agathos LLP, a private equity fund.
Anne Lise Kjaer
Anne Lise is a renowned Scandinavian entrepreneur, futurist, and visionary thinker. As founder of trend management consultancy Kjaer Global, she advises leading brands on how to rethink their relationship with their employees to remain competitive and retain the best talent.
Meet all the speakers here.