In 2015 Consulteam has launched the third edition of the survey dedicated to the bonuses employees receive for speaking foreign languages, within BPO and SCC companies.
The study highlights the bonus levels on top of base salaries and has gathered information from more than 20 companies for 23 foreign languages.
On top of bonuses, the study contains relevant data about:
- bonus type (fix amount, percentage of base salary)
- the factors that determine the bonus value
- the employees’ level of education (for those who speak foreign languages)
- voluntary leave
- level of proficiency for the 23 languages
- main recruitment methods for employees speaking foreign languages
For more information or purchase of the Language Allowance Survey 2015, please contact us at: email@example.com